Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Easy Bean and Bacon Soup
Easy Bean and Bacon Soup. Add no salt to the soup before serving – then let all at the table season as they wish. HOW TO MAKE BACON AND BEAN SOUP. I love how easy and cozy this soup is.
If that's not your thing, grab some dried great Northern beans and soak them in water overnight. Drain the beans and then add them to the soup per the recipe. Classic bean and bacon soup with white beans, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, and plenty of bacon! You can cook Easy Bean and Bacon Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Bean and Bacon Soup
- It’s 1 dash of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 250 grams of Chopped Bacon.
- You need 2 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 can of Chopped Tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of Butter Beans.
- You need 1 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 of Grated Carrot.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 of Cayenne Pepper to Taste.
- Prepare 1 liter of Water.
- You need 2 of Chicken Stock Cubes.
Bean with Bacon Soup Just like the kind you remember as a kid! Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low. Uncover and, with a potato masher or large slotted spoon, partially mash the bean mixture until it thickens slightly. Stir in the parsley, salt, pepper and bacon.
Easy Bean and Bacon Soup instructions
- Fry the Onion in a dash of Olive oil until translucent. Add the bacon and fry for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for another minute..
- Add the cans of tomatoes, carrots and beans and fry gently for 2 minutes..
- Add red wine, bay leaves, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and allow to simmer gently for 2 minutes.
- Add water and stock cubes. Bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer gently covered for 30 minutes..
- You can either serve soup as is or use a hand blender to chop up pieces as small as desired..
This old-fashioned bean and bacon soup recipe is so delicious that you'll never go back to canned. This soup is the most warming and comforting dish to serve on a cold winter day, and it's easy to make. Cook the bacon in a soup pot or Dutch oven until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate. Black Bean Soup with Bacon Black Bean Soup with Bacon.