How to Prepare Delicious Amazing Zucchini Soup
Amazing Zucchini Soup. Keywords: cream of zucchini soup, creamy zucchini soup, zucchini cream soup, zucchini soup Amazing soup recipe. My favorite since I stumbled upon it. To keep it vegan, I use Red Mill potato.
Soup Quick and Easy Vegetarian Cold Soup Zucchini. Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Ever since the Zucchini Soup Incident™, I use these more expensive, more reliable Rubbermaid This soup is amazing! You can have Amazing Zucchini Soup using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing Zucchini Soup
- Prepare 3 of zucchini (3 medium-sized ones weighed 1000g).
- It’s 1 of margarine for frying.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 of thyme (a twig will do).
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 12 of safran threads.
- Prepare of other dried herbs.
- Prepare 1 dash of basil.
- You need 1 dash of oregano.
- You need 1 dash of rosemary.
- It’s 1 dash of parsley.
I just lost a quart of it when the bottom of my mason jar literally. This soup is so creamy and silky – it tastes like it's full of cream. If you are using very mature zucchini, its peel may give this a slightly bitter aftertaste, which we enjoy, but others may not. This simple zucchini soup is ready in a snap.
Amazing Zucchini Soup instructions
- Rinse zucchini and lay on chopping board.
- Cut off stems and slice any way you like.
- Add cooking margarine to frying pan.
- Heat skillet and lay zucchini slices in flatly, neatly packed next to eachother.
- Let brown, then flip to other side.
- Place into pot where you will be continuing adding the rest of the ingredients to.
- Salt and pepper them.
- Now continue with the other uncooked zucchini in the same way until all are done and in the pot.
- Add thyme, other dried herbs and vegetable broth to pot.
- Let bubble for 10 minutes on medium heat, you might want to adjust heat during this time and lower it a bit.
- Take out twig of thyme, turn heat very low, puree until your vegetable pieces are the size you want them to be in your soup.
- Keep on low temperature, add coconut milk.
- Now stir or puree until perfect consistency is met.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if you'd like; also looks decorative on top of ready-in-bowl soup.
- Fill into desired soup bowls or as in my case lunch box containers ;).
- Add a bit of snazzyness and drop two or three threads of safran.
It's delicious and a great way to use up all that zucchini from the garden or market. This easy and creamy Zucchini Soup is healthy, delicious, hearty and comforting. It's amazing how fast children grow! It feels like yesterday when she was born. This recipe was given to me by my neighbor.