How to Prepare Tasty Stuffed Pepper Soup
Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
We decided to stir up similar ingredients for a stuffed pepper soup recipe. Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup. This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- It’s 1 lb of sweet Italian sausage or meat of your liking.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 3 of whole peppers of your liking.
- It’s 2 box of sometimes 3 of chicken broth or stock.
- You need 1 large of Can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice sometimes 1 cup depending how thick you want it.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Clean and half your peppers, roast then until tender about 15 to 20 min..
- Cook your meat on the stove top in a pot. Add onion to meat while cooking. drain meat leaving a little bit of the liquid for flavor..
- Add chicken broth and bring to a slight boil, then turn down to simmer..
- Cook your rice according to the package then add to the pot as much or little as you want the more you add the thicker it will become more like a stew than a soup..
- Pour the whole can of crushed tomatoes in the soup and stir everything together..
- Take peppers out of oven and cut up or dive up and add to the pot..
- Tho it off with parmesan cheese and serve..
- Use salt and pepper as desired.
Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes. Stuffed Pepper Soup. by Kelli Foster. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE.