Recipe: Tasty Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup. Stovetop Cheeseburger Soup Instructions: To make this cheeseburger soup on the stovetop, simply: Brown the turkey. In a large stockpot, brown and crumble the ground turkey. Then drain and transfer to a separate plate, and set aside.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family! It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night. This recipe, from my newest cookbook Skinnytaste One and Done is made all in one pot with directions for the Instant Pot or stove! You can have Turkey Cheeseburger Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 lb of Turkey bacon.
- It’s 6 of or 8 cups chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 packages of hashed Brown 16oz.
- You need 1 packages of Sharp Cheddar cheese 8oz.
- It’s 1 packages of Pepper Jack Cheese 3 or 4oz.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
I've partnered with ALDI to give you a sneak peak into the book and share this recipe with you all!. It's thick and cheesy with chunks of. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown Turkey with garlic.
- Shredde cheese.
- Bake Turkey Bacon at 400°F 15 minutes or til crispy.
- Chopped onion.
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot cook on low about 6 hours. Chopped bacon into small pieces..
- You may add more or less of any ingredients you wish or even change the cheeses to your family's taste. I use block cheese, but you can use shredded cheese ifyou wish..
- You dont have to put all of bacon in soup.I save some for blt sandwiches..
Healthy Instant Pot Turkey Cheeseburger Soup. Packed with flavor, but light on calories! Loaded with turkey, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, chicken broth, potatoes, cauliflower, and cheese! Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too.