Sunday Brunch Soup.
You can cook Sunday Brunch Soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunday Brunch Soup
- It’s 100 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 of Tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Instant soup stock.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Sunday Brunch Soup instructions
- Cut cabbage and tomato into bite-sized pieces..
- Bring the water to a boil..
- Add soup stock and cabbage..
- When cabbage is cooked, add tomato and flavor with salt and pepper..
- Drizzle in beaten egg while mixing..