Recipe: Appetizing Zucchini Soup
Zucchini Soup. Zucchini Soup I "I didn't know it could taste this good—my all-time favorite soup. Mexican Zucchini-Cheese Soup "We can't wait to make this delicious, slightly spicy soup every summer when zucchini are plentiful in our garden. We like to serve this with warm tortillas." – Always.
In a Dutch oven, brown sausage with onion; drain excess fat. This is a pureed soup with onions, potatoes and zucchini cooked in chicken broth, seasoned with thyme, rosemary and basil. Thicken with potato flakes and served garnished with fresh dill weed. You can cook Zucchini Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Soup
- Prepare 400 g of zucchini about 3.
- You need 2 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of bouillon cube in 2 cups water or stock.
- Prepare 5 of large basil leaves.
Taste of Home has the best recipes for zucchini soup from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Transfer to a blender or food processor in small batches; blend well. Zucchini soup makes great use of easy-to-grow summer squash. Find delectable zucchini soup recipes including minestrone, chili, stew and more.
Zucchini Soup instructions
- Dice garlic and onions. Saute on low heat. Chop potato and zucchini and add to the pot. Let the vegetables cook on med low for a few minutes..
- Add vegetable stock to pot. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft..
- Add basil and then puree the mixture..
- Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle a little parmeson if you like and/or serve with breadsticks..
Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. In a large saucepan, melt the butter in the olive oil. The beauty of this soup is that it uses lots of zucchini, it cooks up quickly (perfect for a midweek meal), and it keeps for at least a week in the fridge. You just chop up the zucchini, skin on (unless it's thick or tough, then peel it), and cook it down with some jalapeño, onions, and garlic, and add some bright herbs such as mint and. Summer brings a bounty of zucchini every year, but how do you use it all up before it goes bad?