Recipe: Tasty Candys Bean Soup
Candys Bean Soup. Try this vegan Mediterranean White Bean Soup for lunch of dinner. It's a quick gluten free soup recipe that's filled with vegetables and plant-based protein. This dried navy bean soup is made with a ham bone, cubed ham, carrots, onion, celery and bay I am an Appalachian "kid" and bean soup was a staple in our family.
Butter Bean Soup with butter beans (mature lima beans), carrots, celery, and fresh dill in a flavorful This healthy vegan soup is nourishing and flavorful. With an array of colorful vegetables and fresh dill. This best-ever kidney bean soup is made with bacon, barley and tomatoes. You can cook Candys Bean Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candys Bean Soup
- It’s 1/2 bag of 15 Bean Soup Beans.
- Prepare 12 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- Prepare 1 of large Sweet onion roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow and 1 red bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of Garlic (optional).
- You need of If not sautéing Bacon, use 3 tablespoons of Oil. I use Olive oil.
- You need of Your favorite greens optional, I used a mixture of kale, Collard Greens & Turnip Greens shredded by hand.
- You need of Pepper to taste(I like quite a lot).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes I used basil garlic.
- You need of Your favorite spices ( I used Mrs. Dash original.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of Optional: 2 large diced potatoes.
- You need 3 of large carrots Cleaned & Diced.
Get the recipe at Food Warm, hearty and deeply comforting, this kidney bean soup gets a nice kick from crushed red pepper. Red Bean Soup With Spinach And Elbow PastaO Meu Tempero. Creamy White Bean Soup with Spinach and Bacon (vegetarian option)Back to the Book Nutriton. This easy to make Tuscan bean soup is the perfect meal for fall and winter weather or busy weeknights any time of the year!
Candys Bean Soup instructions
- Rinse Beans very well, discard bad beans make sure there are no stones in the beans.
- Soak over night, I start soaking about dinner time. I change the water before going to bed. The next morning I rinse very well again. While the beans are soaking for the last time.
- If cooking on top of the stove, Heat your kettle, you will be cooking in. If using slow cooker. Sauté onions, garlic, tomatoes, with oil in a pan. I then added my Greens to this pan, sautéed until wilted. Add spices and seasonings..
- Add water, bouillon cube, bring to a boil, if you add carrots diced and or potatoes diced, add now. This is an option. I cooked on top of the stove this time..
- A roaring boil, for 2 hours, I then turned it on medium low to simmer for four hours or until beans were tender. Make sure to watch water level, stir occasionally..
- This is so easy. The best things about recipes are : 1.) when you make a recipe, you can add, subtract everything to your likings and taste. Then it becomes your special recipe. Have fun with your recipes and when you are cooking..
Sooo I'm cheating a little bit on this Tuscan Soup recipe, guys. Green bean soup (also known as mung bean soup) is a classic Chinese tong sui (sweet soups). A cooling (yin) dessert, this sweet soup is light yet nutritious and can be taken warm or chilled. Black bean soup, a healthy, hearty, satisfying and comforting meal or side dish. black bean soup. Black beans are my favorite beans in the whole world and I tried them just a few years ago thanks to.