How to Prepare Delicious Summertime Veggie Soup
Summertime Veggie Soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. In a large saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Summer Vegetable Soup This vegetable soup is loaded with garden goodness, from zucchini and green beans to celery and potato, but it's the turmeric that gives it a tasty new twist.
Best of all, there's no need to heat up your kitchen — just turn on your pressure cooker, stovetop, or Crock Pot for this easy homemade vegetable soup recipe that keeps well in the freezer for months. Here's my version of a delicious and comforting Summer Chicken Vegetable Soup. Summer is not usually the time when you eat lots of soups, but this soup is perfect for warmer weather because it's loaded with fresh vegetables that are. You can have Summertime Veggie Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summertime Veggie Soup
- Prepare 2 of poblano peppers.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of tomatillos.
- It’s 3 1/3 cups of fresh corn (3 ears of corn).
- Prepare 2 cans (15 oz) of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato juice.
- Prepare 2 of large chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of veggie broth.
- Prepare 1 of juice of lime.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (optional).
- It’s 1 lb of chicken or pork (optional).
This Hairy Bikers' vegetable soup makes a wonderful light dinner in the summer time with some good-quality bread – the drizzle of homemade basil oil adds a hit of Mediterranean flavour. (This. We both rank this our number one chili recipe! It is delicious by itself, with chips as a snack, with avocado (as recommended in the recipe) or with a fried egg thrown on top for brunch. If you like avocados, you'll love this California-inspired avocado soup recipe for summer, inspired by traditional gazpacho soups.
Summertime Veggie Soup instructions
- Blacken poblano peppers on stove burner, wrap peppers in plastic bag and let the peppers sweat so you can take off the skin of the pepper. Take out the weeds and chop pepper..
- In a big pot cook olive oil, onions and tomatillos until soft.
- Add corn and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add black beans, tomato juice, chopped tomatoes, veggie broth, and juice of lime.
- Add salt, cayenne pepper and poblano peppers. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cooked rice, chicken or pork (optional).
Raw vegan chilled avocado soup is made from just six quick and easy ingredients including avocados, cream, vegetable broth, a touch of spicy cayenne, and freshly snipped herbs. Oil-free, low- fat, and high-fiber, vegetarian minestrone soup can be served either as a side or as an entree. Lithuanian Cold Beet Soup "I crave this soup in the summer! Make sure you let it sit for a day in fridge before eating it. I also add some salt and pepper to taste." – MOLLYSMAMA.