Easiest Way to Make Tasty Easy Chicken Noodle Soup (Fixate)
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup (Fixate).
You can cook Easy Chicken Noodle Soup (Fixate) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Noodle Soup (Fixate)
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 2 Cups of Sliced Celery (about 4 medium stalks).
- Prepare 4 Cups of Low-Sodium Organic Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Chopped Rotisserie Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Sliced Carrots (about 3 medium).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Oregano Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt (or Himalayan Salt).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cups of Dry Whole Wheat Pasta (Like penne, rotini, shells, or farfalle).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup (Fixate) instructions
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat..
- Add onion and celery; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent..
- Add broth, chicken, carrots, oregano, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Add pasta, reduce heat to low; gently boil for 10 minutes..
- Add cilantro before serving..