Dump & Simmer Lentil Soup with Bacon. Перевод слова dump, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. dump [dʌmp]Существительное. dump / dumps. Dump generally refers to a place for disposal of solid waste. The word has other uses alone or in combination, and may refer to: Dump (band), an alias for the solo recordings of James McNew.
From Middle English dumpen, dompen, probably from Old Norse dumpa ("to thump") (whence Danish dumpe ("to fall suddenly")). dump (plural dumps). A place where waste or garbage is left; a ground or place for dumping ashes, refuse, etc.; a disposal site. To release or throw down in a large mass. You can cook Dump & Simmer Lentil Soup with Bacon using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dump & Simmer Lentil Soup with Bacon
- It’s 2 cups of green lentils.
- You need 1/4 pound of bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of onion, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 2 of large carrots, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large celery stems, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 2.5 of Roma tomatoes, cut into 3/4 inch pieces OR 3/4 cup canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 9 cups of liquid (any mixture of unsalted stock and water).
- Prepare 1 of very large Russet (peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes and added in the last 20 minutes of cook time).
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of distilled vinegar (to tenderize the lentils more quickly).
- It’s 3 teaspoons of kosher salt to start.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Dump definition, to drop or let fall in a mass; fling down or drop heavily or suddenly: Dump the to be dismissed, fired, or released from a contract: The first baseman was dumped from the team after.
Dump & Simmer Lentil Soup with Bacon instructions
- Just bring it all to a boil, covered, on medium high heat (which should take about 15 minutes), and then simmer for another 45 minutes, covered, on low to medium low heat, then for another 10 to 15 minutes, uncovered, still on low to medium low heat..
- Enjoy! :).