How to Cook Perfect Carrot Soup
Carrot Soup. Most Made Today Carrot, Potato, and Cabbage Soup. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. The carrots cook together with aromatics like onions, garlic and fresh herbs before being puréed into a silky smooth soup that's delicious for dinner or packed up for lunch.
In a blender, blend carrots and broth until smooth. The BEST way to eat carrots!! The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but when you sneak bacon in, it makes it over-the-top delicious!. You can cook Carrot Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crumbled Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1 of pat (1"sq, 1/3" high) Butter, Salted.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Thyme, Fresh.
- It’s 0.50 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- It’s 4 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- It’s 0.50 cup of Diced Celery, Cooked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Root.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 0.50 cup of Chopped Onions, Raw.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper, Black.
- You need 125 ml of Half and Half Cream.
This is a terrific carrot recipe to serve as a meal. Thick and creamy, savoury and sweet, Carrot Soup is quick to make, healthy, freezes brilliantly, and the only thing it needs is hot crusty bread for dunking. Yukon Gold potatoes—instead of cream—make a smooth carrot soup vegan and add a mild sweetness. If you don't have Yukon Golds on hand, russet potatoes will work, too. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin In a medium sized stock pot, over high heat, combine the chicken stock, carrots, garlic, dill weed, salt and butter.
Carrot Soup step by step
- Add butter and oil in a stockpot.
- Add mirepoix mix and saut for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the carrots and sweat for 5 minutes on low.
- Add stock and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a shimmer until carrots are fork tender.
- Pure soup until smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir in cream.
Roasted Carrot Soup is an easy carrot soup recipe with tomatoes, garlic, cumin, and Greek yogurt to make it creamy and filling. This tomato-based vegetarian soup is simple, healthy, and the leftovers are perfect for lunches and dinners all week long! Today's roasted carrot soup recipe comes from one of the most important people in my life. Just carrots, onions, garlic, and herbs are all you need for homemade, low carb Carrot Soup. Perfect either as a side, or as a meal in itself, this healthy and filling Carrot Soup is a great addition to your dinner.