Oxtail Soup. Check Out Oxtail Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Oxtail is often used on its own to make beef stock for many soup recipes as it's known to be a gelatinous rich meat that is great for stews.
Add the tomatoes, bouillon, seasonings and water. Spread on a shallow roasting pan. A lovely, heartwarming soup sure to please. You can cook Oxtail Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oxtail Soup
- You need 1 kg of oxtail.
- You need 10 of shallots.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of carrots (cut into 3 parts each).
- You need 1 of celery.
- You need 1/2 of ginger (sliced).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
This recipe is a good candidate for the slow-cooker if you don't want to simmer on top of the stove. If using a cast iron , only use about a Tablespoon of oil. The Best Beef Oxtail Soup Recipes on Yummly Remove the soup from the oven and leave to cool slightly, then lift the oxtail from the broth and shred the meat using two forks.
Oxtail Soup instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Blend shallots and garlic.
- Sauteed the blended onion, then put on some nutmeg seeds..
- Put the onion paste into the boiling water, then add some sliced ginger on it..
- Add the oxtail in, bring to boil and tender. Or it might be cooked with slow cooker..
- Serve with celery, lime, fried shallot, and chilli paste..
Discard the bones and transfer the meat to a bowl. Sieve the liquid into another bowl, then cover and chill overnight. Remove and discard any fat that has solidified on top of the soup. This hearty Oxtail Soup Recipe is thicker than a soup, but not quite a stew. Rich and full of veggies, you are going to love this flavor!