How to Prepare Yummy Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup
Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup. Great recipe for Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup. I had so many fruits after our Chinese New Year celebration. I think making this kind of dessert is really suitable for friends or family gathering, so why not give it a try?? 😁😁😁 Note: the kinds of fruits that you want to use is up to you, you.
Not that it ever really went to seed, mind you. In fact, the practice has been around since the days of Julius Caesar. The best Penang grocery online store in Penang Island and Mainland. You can cook Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup
- Prepare 2 of apples (cut into cubes, soak them into a salt water).
- You need 2 of oranges (cut into cubes).
- It’s 125 gr of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 can of fruit cocktail (don't use the syrup).
- You need 1 of soursop (seedless).
- Prepare 1 of red dragon fruit (cut into cubes).
- You need 2 tbs of basil seeds (soak with 1 cup of hot water).
- You need 1 litre of low fat milk.
- Prepare 80 ml of condense milk (could be less or more).
- Prepare 1 tsp of banana essence.
- It’s of Simple syrup:.
- It’s 250 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 bowl of ice cubes.
Get fresh fruits, vegetable, eggs and many other varieties with us. Your order can be delivered on the following day to your door-step. With our responsive customer service, your satisfaction on the fresh fruits and vegetable are guaranteed. A Pink Apple is an item in Super Paper Mario.
Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup step by step
- Prepare all of your fruits, pour all of them into one big bowl..
- Meanwhile prepare your basil seeds by soaking them into hot water and let it sit for a while for later purpose..
- Into your fruits bowl, add the fruit cocktail without the syrup, basil seeds, milk, condense milk, banana essence, simple syrup (adjust into your sweetness level)..
- Add some ice cubes to make it less thick and make it cooler. Put it into your chiller about 1 until 2 hours before you serve it..
A few seconds later, she transforms back into herself and falls asleep again. Citrus blossoms (orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit, kumquat) These edible blossoms are white and, no surprise, citrusy; in fact, the flavors are used often in cooking. They can be used fresh or can be dried or frozen. This delicious curry recipe uses a fresh banana blossom for the key ingredient but canned blossoms can also be used if you don't have access to a fresh blossom. Spicy and full of flavor?… Yes, Please!