Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite Let's not think about that too much, alright? I know I mentioned to you guys that I had this potato soup recipe for you back when I posted my Oreo Balls; I.
I had gotten a request to make over traditional baked potato. This Healthy Potato and Leek Soup recipe uses fat-free Greek yogurt instead of heavy cream and Wine Pairings for Potato Leek Soup: This soup would pair wonderfully with a I love the idea of making it healthier here with yogurt and that it adds an extra tang! I used to love making potato soup, clam chowder, and other potato-based soups and stews. You can have Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health
- It’s 5-6 of large potatoes peeled and cut into large bite size pieces.
- You need 4 of large carrots cleaned peels diced.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks cleaned diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of roasted garlic minced.
- Prepare of Options: 1 cup of Low fat milk, (I use plain almond milk), or heavy cream.
- Prepare 6 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s to taste of Seasonings.
- Prepare Pinch of celery seed, paprika, cumin, onion powder, Garlic Powder, oregano, Basil, salt and pepper to taste. I like quite a bit of pepper.
- It’s of Add liquids to large soup pot.
- Prepare of Add prepped vegetables and seasonings. I always cook on medium low until vegetables are tender.
- Prepare of Once vegetables are tender, I use an Emulsion Blender to blend and with this I can leave as many or as little potato chunks as I like.
- Prepare of I leave on stove top about 3 hours on low. In the slow cooker I cook about 4-5 hours.
- Prepare of Adjust to your liking.
How to Make Creamy Sweet Potato Soup. Soup is already pretty healthy, so I add the remaining sweet potatoes and squash cubes to the pureed soup and add a pound of whatever protein I have around. I love to entertain, and this recipe is one of my favorites to fix for guests. I modified this one from the beginning because I wanted to use a ham steak and red potatoes that I had on hand.
Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health instructions
- Eat and enjoy.
I love making soup and using online receipies. This is the first time I had a major dislike. Amazingly Quick and Healthy Vegetarian Sweet Potato Soup. Impossible to get wrong, no matter the ingredients you have to hand! Once for a family with a newborn.