Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. You can cook Taco soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- You need 1 of Ib ground beef.
- It’s 14.5 oz of beef broth 1 can.
- You need 16 oz of kidney beans 1 can drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of black beans.
- It’s 14.5 of petite diced tomatoes + liquid 1 can.
- Prepare 10 oz of hidden valley ranch seasoning or 3 tb of ranch mix.
- It’s 15 oz of corn + liquid 1 can.
- It’s 1 oz of taco seasoning packet or 3 tb.
- You need 1.5 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 10 oz of to tel original 1 can.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
Taco soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir well.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low 4 hours.
- Top with sour cream,shredded cheddar or Fritos..
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below!