Snowman soup. Was told you've been real good this year. So here's a little Snowman Soup Complete with stirring stick. Add hot water, sip it slow.
These make adorable little party favors, or gifts. Include a few packages of Snowman Soup with a couple of cute mugs to make an extra sweet. The snowman soup craft project, in case you haven't heard of it, involves wrapping up hot chocolate mix and marshmallows and chocolates into a lovely gift with a poem. You can have Snowman soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snowman soup
- You need packets of Hot chocolate.
- Prepare of Candy canes.
- Prepare of Hershey kisses.
- Prepare of mini Marshmallows.
- Prepare of Gifts.
- Prepare of Snowman bags, mug, clear snack bags for marshmallows.
- It’s of They make so many kinds of candy canes and Hershey kisses now mix it up some. This recipe is an Original peppermint candy cane and original Hershey kisses.(they now make candy cane Kisses).
Bookings are now open for our Christmas Crafternoon Tea at The Coachman Hotel. I revamped the mug template from Mirkwood website so that you could easily cut Snowman Soup Party + FREE Printables – Celebrations at Home. We are switching gears today and. This Snowman Soup Gift Recipe is easy to make and a perfect handmade gift for the holidays!
Snowman soup instructions
- I printed the snowman soup card online from somewhere, there a few different kinds out there..
- You can put this in anything really a nice hot chocolate mug and just put the ingredients in the mug and put Marshmallows in a clear snack Ziploc bag,(check Pinterest for more ideas).
- One hot chocolate Packet, 2 Hershey kisses, one Candy cane and 5-7 or however many mini marshmallows in a Ziploc bag… and repeat, place all in a mug or holiday treat bag. (make as many as you need).
- TO MAKE-, make hot chocolate according to directions on package. Then add the Hershey kisses, marshmallows and Stir with candy cane. (the snowman card has directions on it for the kids) (if making for a class party give directions some how, some kids will just eat the stuff then realize it later and that’s ok too but some just get to excited.).
- Don’t have to go all out can just make them. It’s fun and a different twist to hot chocolate.
- Notes – this is definitely one of my favorite to do with my kids in the winter, helps get rid of all them candy canes, even the ones that come home from school… I almost alway have hot chocolate on and hand in the winter so that just leaves getting some kisses…..
After a day of outside play warm the kids up with a little Snowman Soup – have a few of these adorable gift. This is a popular and very thoughtful gift. DIRECTIONS To print a Snowman Soup Gift Tag go to So here's a little Snowman Soup. Snowman Soup: This snowman soup recipe is fantastic for those cold winter nights and makes a wonderful Christmas gift as well! Making this delicious gift is as easy as one, two, three!