How to Cook Yummy Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup
Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup. Discover Nutritious and Satisfactory Soup made with Carrot & Ginger. This slow cooker carrot and ginger soup is incredibly delicious as it blends two amazing flavors. By the time you serve this soup, it should be smooth, delicious, and have a lovely aroma.
It's healthy, made with only a few simple ingredients, and it's so easy to make in the Crock Pot or slow cooker!! Slow Cooker Ginger Carrot Soup is a vegetarian soup that will fit beautifully into your plant-based vegan lifestyle. Bursting with the flavors of fresh vegetables, ginger, coconut milk and cilantro, our homemade carrot ginger soup recipe will please every palate. You can have Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup
- It’s 4-5 lbs of carrots, roughly chopped up.
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of freshly ground ginger(or 2-3 tsp of ground ginger).
- You need 2-3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 4-5 cups of low sodium chicken stock/broth.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk(or heavy cream or half & half).
Let your crockpot do the cooking for you!. Creamy, colorful and flavorful, this slow cooker curried carrot soup is comfort in a bowl. A great example of how easy and delicious it can be to slim. I love winter warming soups, especially those done in the slow cooker, this Carrot & Ginger Soup is a lovely way to get more veges in your day.
Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup instructions
- Chop up the onion, ginger, and garlic. Put into a small power, off to the side..
- Cut up the carrots, then place into the slow cooker. Stir in the onion, garlic, and ginger mixture..
- Pour the stock/broth into the slow cooker, stir together. Turn the temperature on to low, then cook for 7-8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- When done, pour half of the soup into a large bowl, add half of the coconut milk/cream/half & half into the soup, then blend it all together using a emulsion blender. When all blended, mix together back in the slow cooker..
The slow cooker is a permanent part of our kitchen bench year round, but it really does become well used from Autumn. Friends, winter soup season is upon us. And depending on where you live, it could be a long one. If, by the time February rolls around, you've already exhausted your soup rotation, this slow cooker carrot turmeric soup could be a great way to break up the chicken noodle monotony. Cover and blend until smooth; return to cooker.