How to Cook Delicious Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender. With the weather cooling down, soup season has definitely arrived.
Scoop the Buffalo Chicken Soup into bowls and sprinkle with crunchy tortilla strips, crumbled blue cheese, and green onions. Place the sautéed garlic and onions, carrots, celery, chicken breasts, Franks hot sauce, blue cheese dressing, and chicken stock in a crockpot. A true Buffalo chicken wing soup done with a slow cooker contains all the flavor of the original wings in Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup. You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- You need 1 carton of (4 cups)chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 3 cups of or 3 (12.5 oz) cans of shredded chicken.
- It’s 1/3 cup of franks red hot ordinal sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Lastly I added one large raw chicken breast spices and the sautéed veggie mix to the crockpot and cooked. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is so simple, delicious, and versatile! Throw it on a bun for the perfect Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. If you love chicken and love spicy food, it doesn't get better than Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken…making a great topping for sandwiches, tacos, nachos, and more!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup instructions
- Microwave cream cheese for 45 seconds..
- Add hot sauce to cream cheese and whisk or stir to combine..
- Add everything but cheese to slow cooker (crockpot) and stir..
- Cook for four hours..
- Add 1/2 the cheese stir. Cook for 15 min..
- Add other 1/2 of cheese stir. Cook for 15 min then serve..
- Garnish with anything you like with chicken wings. (In the picture it is cheese, celery, and ranch).
This buffalo chicken soup is a fun and different way to enjoy your favorite hot wing flavors! So, what's this buffalo chicken soup all about? Well, I used Frank's Red Hot (the classic hot sauce that you find in buffalo sauce), a little butter (also found in buffalo sauce), chicken. Back to crock pot soup and away from my questionable wife-ing. It might sound a little weird to take the flavors of buffalo chicken and soup-i-fy them.