How to Cook Tasty Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup
Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Warm up with a bowl of Slow Cooker Beef & Veggie Soup! It's officially soup season or at least it is at my house!
In a large stock pot on medium heat, add in all ingredients except the pasta noodles. Make the best soup with this Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup using the pressure cooker function. This Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup is the perfect warm meal for a cold night, plus it can also be made in your pressure cooker or Instant Pot too. You can cook Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup
- You need 1 lb of stew meat cut to one inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots pealed and sliced.
- You need 4 stalks of celery sliced.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion sliced.
- It’s 2 ears of sweet corn kernels taken off ears.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans cut.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning.
- You need 3 boxes of Kitchen Basics Beef Stock or one beef marrow bone and water.
- It’s 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
In a large soup kettle, brown the roast in oil. In the same kettle, combine the tomatoes, celery, carrots, onions, barley and beans. Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over high heat. If using beef add a bit of oil and brown.
Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup step by step
- In an 8 quart stock pot heat olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add all ingredients to pot to brown and dry ingredients to taste. Let it go stirring frequently about 5 minutes..
- Add beef stock and bay leaves. Get pot to a simmer. Lower heat to low and cover and let cook 2 hours..
Add water, broth, diced tomatoes, spices, onion soup, worcestershire, tomato sauce and bay leaf. Mommy Hates Cooking is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC. Season roast with salt and pepper and place in your slow cooker with half a can of beef broth. Add beef, potatoes, remaining veggies, remaining beef broth, tomato soup, water, salt and pepper. My Mom's Old-Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is one of my all-time favorite soup recipes.