Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender.
This recipe is from Gooseberry Patch's Everyday Slow Cooker.; For this yummy Buffalo Chicken Soup, I used Sir Hamilton, my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker. By now, you guys have figured out that I play favorites, and Sir Hamilton just makes my life easier! A true Buffalo chicken wing soup done with a slow cooker contains all the flavor of the original wings in a hearty soup. You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Prepare 2 packs of chicken thighs (skinless / boneless).
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28 oz).
- It’s of Baby carrots (1 lb. bag).
- It’s 1 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !).
- You need of Blue Cheese (for the topping).
- You need of FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! 😂.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Soup. So that's exactly what I did for this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup as well! Quickly make the easy homemade sauce on the stove. Stir in some wing sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup instructions
- Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour…..
- Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy 😉!!!.
Pour the whole shebang over some chicken breasts and chopped celery that are waiting in the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup: This soup is lighter than buffalo wings with all same the robust flavor (and it can also be made on the stovetop!) Healthy Buffalo Chicken Soup. Today's Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup is the perfect example of enjoying flavor while watching your weight! This recipe is versatile, flavorful, and much lighter than traditional buffalo wings. So maybe serving soup IS a good idea?