Recipe: Perfect Crockpot potato soup
Crockpot potato soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Can you use canned potatoes in soup? Just drain, rinse and, if using whole canned potatoes, roughly chop them before adding to the soup.
Cook over medium-high heat until bacon is evenly brown and onions are soft. Once the soup has slow cooked and is about ready to serve, cook the butter in a small saucepan on the stove over medium-high heat until it has melted. Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. You can cook Crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- You need 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- You need of Potatoes 6 large.
- You need of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- Prepare 1 box of Chicken stock.
- It’s of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. This soup is versatile – add broccoli or ham to give it a twist. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme.
Crockpot potato soup step by step
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
Notes on Crock Pot Potato Soup. However, since this soup has a precooking step and because it has a cream and cheese base, we recommend this stove top safe slow cooker that has a great non-stick surface. The crock can go straight from the browning step on the stove into the slow cooker unit without dirtying another dish and the non-stick surface. Crockpot Potato Soup is so easy to make and loaded with real potatoes! This creamy and cheesy potato soup is loaded with flavor and a sure family favorite!.