Recipe: Yummy Nana's Lentil Soup
Nana's Lentil Soup. My favorite is her lentil soup. Everyone loves it and it's completely vegetarian–although it smells like meat cooking when you. Lentils flavored with bay leaves, basil, onion and garlic.
It's full of amazing lemony flavor, it's naturally healthy and vegan and gluten-free, it's quick and easy to make, and SO delicious. Lentil Soup – super easy, cozy and healthy lentil soup that is huge in flavor. Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. You can have Nana's Lentil Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nana's Lentil Soup
- Prepare 2 cups of dried green lentils sorted and washed.
- You need 1 of medium red potato cut into small cubes.
- It’s 2 of small yellow onions chopped.
- It’s pieces of I medium red bell pepper chopped into small.
- It’s 2 sheets of roasted seaweed(snack kind) torn into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped into tiny pieces.
- Prepare 2 of ramen seasoning pouches beef flavored (or whatever you prefer).
- Prepare to taste of Salt if needed and pepper.
This one-pot healthy lentil soup recipe is so easy to make, great for vegetarians and meat eaters If you want a lentil soup that will quickly become a family favorite, I highly recommend giving it a try. Lentil soup is a soup based on lentils; it may be vegetarian or include meat, and may use brown, red, yellow or black lentils, with or without the husk. Lentil soup, made from scratch with simple ingredients. Lentil soup, made from scratch with simple ingredients.
Nana's Lentil Soup step by step
- Cook lentils untill almost done.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook untill potatoes are tender.
It's so healthy, filling and comforting, perfect to warm you up on a cold day. It is served hot and made with lentils. It is popular all over the Middle East. Usually it is a vegetarian soup, but can also be made with meat stock. Red or green lentils may be used and in some recipes the lentils are boiled with vegetables such as carrots, potatoes.