How to Cook Perfect Chicken manchow soup😊
Chicken manchow soup😊. Your Chicken Manchow Soup is now ready, pour in a soup bowl and add some crispy fried noodles and Chinese parsley over it. Serve hot in a large serving bowl. This Homemade Chicken Manchow Soup comes so close to the street style Indo-Chinese that we all so fondly binge on.
Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Manchow Soup (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Manchow Soup ingredients and cooking method) Chicken Manchow is a dark brown Chinese soup. Chicken, mushrooms, carrots and other veggies simmered in mild flavors. This Chicken Manchow Soup recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. You can cook Chicken manchow soup😊 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken manchow soup😊
- You need 1 of small onion, 1inch ginger diced,5 cloves garlic diced,3 to 4.
- You need of Green chillies (acc to ur taste).
- You need 1 of maggi cube.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli sauce,soya sauce and tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Veggies: capsicum, cabbage,carrot,corn all.
- You need of Boiled chicken 1/2 cup.(boil wit pepper powder and salt).
- Prepare 4 cups of water,2 tbsn cornflour dissolved in water,1 egg white.
- It’s of Fried noodles(boil and strain,dust wit cornflour and fry till crisp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (optional).
Learn How To Cook Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe, an Indo-Chinese Soup Recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious Indo-Chinese restaurant style soup recipe in a simple, quick and easy method. Take a pressure cooker add chicken along with some turmeric powder and salt. Chicken Manchow soup is a very popular one.
Chicken manchow soup😊 instructions
- First heat oil in a deep vessel now add the onions,chilli,garlic and ginger saute now add the cube and sauce mix well..
- Now add water,mix and bring to a boil.now add the veggies. (I dont add vegetables before coz dont want vegetables to lose it's colour).
- Now simmer 5 mins and add the cornflour mixture and as it Thicken..simmer on low flame..
- Now drip egg white slowly..into the soup.now soup ready to go.serve hot with fried noodles and sprinkle some spring onions.enjoy😊.
The Indo Chinese version is very spicy with strong flavors of ginger-garlic. It has a considerable amount of fresh vegetables and flavorful notes of celery and fresh coriander. Chicken Manchow soup is something that we usually order although Crab Meat Soup is Roshan's favourite – but since I am a no crab woman, he can't share it with me, so that's how Manchow lands up on our table. Chicken Manchow Soup is a popular Indo-Chinese cuisine originated in China. Then reduce the heat & add corn starch paste.