How to Prepare Appetizing Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup
Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup. This Loaded Cauliflower Potato Soup is the perfect combo of hearty & healthy. Serve in bowls, and top with bacon bits, green onion, roasted red peppers, and shredded cheese of your choice! Store your soup in an air-tight container in either the refrigerator or freezer.
Divide cauliflower between two large baking sheets. Drizzle each baking sheet with a tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Make this Creamy Instant Pot Cauliflower Potato Soup (Pressure Cooker Cauliflower Potato I know I am. You can cook Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need of ~ 3 tbsp minced garlic.
- It’s of ~12 oz red potatoes, boiled.
- It’s 1 of cauliflower head, steamed.
- You need 1 of sm. carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 1 of reg. pkg Instant potatoes (best w baby red / Parm. / garlic flavor).
- It’s of ~6 oz Light sour cream.
- Prepare of ~4-5 C Fat free milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 oz of chives, chopped.
- It’s of Green onions, chopped to top.
- You need of Bacon, as desired(fully cooked bacon bits).
- Prepare of Cheddar, as desired.
- It’s of Black pepper, as desired.
Imagine a creamy, smooth, thick, comforting, flavorful potato soup loaded with Pressure Cook Cauliflower Potato Soup. Add the cubed potatoes and cauliflower florets to the soup pot along with the vegetable broth. Place a lid on top, turn the heat up to high, and bring Refrigerated leftovers of this Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato soup reheat very well. I haven't tried freezing this soup, but creamy milk based soups usually.
Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup step by step
- Prep: chop onions, mince garlic, de-core cauliflower, shred carrot..
- Get cooking: place potatoes in water and boil until tender. Steam cauliflower, and once nearly completely, top with shredded carrot. Water-sauté onions & once tender add butter & garlic. Set aside to prevent burning..
- Combine: Get instant mashed potatoes prepared. Blend potatoes and cauliflower together (use milk as needed). Add blend to onions, and combine w sour cream, instant potatoes, chives, and bacon. Add milk as needed. Simmer on low. Top with black pepper, green onion, cheddar..
The secret to slimming it down is swapping part of the potatoes with cauliflower, you can't even tell! This has been one of my most popular soup. With fall officially here, we're definitely craving comfort food, and is there anything tastier than a hearty bowl of loaded baked potato soup?! For those who haven't caught the Instant Pot fever just. Enjoy this thick, creamy cauliflower potato soup topped with bacon and cheese on a cold night.