Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Butternut Squash Soup
Butternut Squash Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right balance for the squash.
It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious! Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! You can cook Butternut Squash Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup
- You need 1 medium of Butternut Squash.
- Prepare 4 medium of Carrots.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 medium of Chilli.
- It’s 1 of Boiling Water.
- Prepare 2 of Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. Here's what gets me excited about butternut squash soup: My favorite seasonal ingredients join forces to create a sunny bowl of cozy, comforting soup that warms me through and through.
Butternut Squash Soup instructions
- Drizzle some oil and sprinkle some salt over the Butternut Squash (cut in half length ways and deseeded). Roast in the oven at 180°F for around 40 minutes until soft..
- Whilst the Squash is in the oven, slice the Carrots and put on to boil until soft..
- Once the Squash and Carrots are soft, add the Onion (diced), Garlic (minced), Paprika, and chilli (finely chopped) to a soup pan with a little oil and fry for around 5 minutes until Onions are translucent..
- Drain the Carrots, removed flesh from Squash and mash both together using a potato masher..
- Add mashed Squash and Carrots to the soup pan with Onions and cover with boiling water. Crush and sprinkle over the Vegetable Stock Cubes and stir..
- Bring to the boil then cover and simmer for around 30 minutes – serve!.
This butternut squash soup recipe is the best! This butternut squash soup is everything you expect from a traditional butternut squash soup. It's sweet, silky, and slightly spicy. When this time of year rolls around I've always got a few butternut squashes sitting on the counter to cook with so I'm often looking for new things to add them too. I've made a butternut squash soup before that was inspired by Tom Kha Gai.