Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup
Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup. More creamy soup recipes I love are Potato Leek Soup, Dad's Cauliflower Soup and Turmeric Roasted Sweet Potato and Macadamia Soup. When I was a kid we had soup just about every night before our main dish because my Dad loved soup and my guess is it was also an easy. It's a raw soup that's served cold.
Pulse the blender to start it and then puree until smooth. Return to the pan and add cream, stir over high heat until hot. A savory, creamy and delicious carrot soup seasoned with ginger and thyme. You can cook Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup
- Prepare 4 of each carrots, washed and peeled.
- Prepare of fresh ginger 1/2 inch thick, about size of a quater, peeled.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery with leaves, washed.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion, rinsed.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need pinch of small pinch ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
This soup is a perfect year-round soup that's creamy and comforting, but not too heavy. I (very carefully) pureed the onion and carrot mixture in my blender and it only took a few seconds. Carrot ginger soup is one of my favorite cold weather soups. It's healthy and easy to make, has a creamy smooth texture, and warms you from the inside out.
Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup step by step
- Finally dice fresh ginger, celery, carrots, green onion.
- Boil fresh ginger, celery, carrots, green onion until soft (30 – 40 minutes).
- Puree carrot mixture in blender.
- Put carrot mixture in a bowl.
- Puree rest of ingredients.
- Pulse puree everything together.
- Put in pot and Bring to boil, stirring frequently until thickened.
So today, I'm blending fresh carrots into a rich, creamy soup with hints of ginger in it. This carrot ginger soup has a perfect balance of. This easy vegetarian carrot cream soup with onions, garlic, cream, and fresh ginger will surely be a staple in your winter recipe rotation. Add heavy cream and heat through. Puree once more quickly with immersion blender, and season with salt and pepper.