Easy Minestrone Soup. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-low heat. In a large saucepan, saute the carrots, celery and onion in oil and butter until tender. Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, cabbage, basil, parsley, oregano and pepper.
This easy minestrone soup both freezes and reheats well, and the recipe is easily doubled if you are feeding a crowd or want extras for another meal. Heat olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat until shimmering. Minestrone Soup is a classic Italian soup that is hearty, healthy, and perfect for lunch or dinner on a cold day. You can cook Easy Minestrone Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Minestrone Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef cooked,in frying pan, drain grease from ground beef, set aside.
- Prepare 1 can of 14.5 oz diced tomatos.
- Prepare 1 can of 15. oz kindey beans.
- It’s 1 can of 14.5 green beans.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste 6 .oz.
- It’s 1 can of 15.oz carrots.
- It’s 2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 8 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of bowl tie pasta.
- You need 1 cup of minestrone pasta.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- It’s 1 large of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- You need 2 tsp of a parsley.
- It’s 1 of half teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 of a teasp thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of of salt and pepper each.
This easy homemade minestrone is a family favorite. Serve the soup with crusty bread and Parmesan Cheese. Pour the oil into a large non-stick saucepan or flameproof casserole. A perfect winter warmer for the whole family!
Easy Minestrone Soup step by step
- fried ground beef,.
- in a large pot put 8 cups of water to a boil.
- add all seasonings and to the large pot, of boiling water.
- add ground beef , that is cooked. now I add pasta, add can vegetables and beans and tomato paste and diced tomatoes , add the Beef stock, everything should be in the pot.
- keep at a boil for 8 to 10 minutes, now reduce heat ,cover pot for at least 8 minutes Simer, turn off stove, covered don't open 15 minutes. now time to eat best with cornbread..
Soups can be a great healthy meal for the whole family and are usually very cheap to make. This Minestrone Soup is an easy vegan homemade soup recipe made with healthy fresh vegetables and hearty beans. It's easy to make and perfect as a comforting meal for busy weeknights. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. This easy Minestrone Soup is an easy, healthy meal loaded with veggies, beans and pasta.