Recipe: Delicious Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup
Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup. This chicken noodle vegetable soup is easy, budget-friendly and my boys couldn't get enough of it. With my little tricks for extra flavour in the soup, you can make an easy Chicken Noodle Soup midweek that tastes like you made it with a full blown homemade chicken broth / stock from scratch using a whole chicken. Filling, nourishing and can't-stop-eating it delicious!
Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add all the vegetables, garlic and onion. Divide chickens and water between two stockpots. Slowly bring to a boil over low heat. You can have Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of Water.
- You need 2 of Chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare of Cornflour or thickening granules.
- You need 1 of Boneless chicken thighs/breasts.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 2 of Spring onions.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet corn.
- It’s of Egg noodles.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Soy sauce.
Comfort food shouldn't have to be complicated. Brimming with chicken, vegetables and egg noodles, and seasoned with fresh parsley, pepper, bay leaf and chopped garlic, this chicken noodle soup is comfort food made simple. Healthy Vegetable Chicken Soup recipe is FULL of veggies and great to detox when you need to eat healthy! You can definitely make the prep time shorter by buying prechopped veggies if you want and store bought chicken broth for this soup.
Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup step by step
- Bring the pot of water to the boil. Add the stock cubes and allow to simmer..
- Peel and slice the carrots and spring onions.
- In a separate pan stir fry the chicken until cooked. Season with salt and pepper or other spices if you wish. I chose to add a little chilli powder, ground cumin and ground coriander..
- Add thickening granules or some cornflower to thicken stock according to personal taste.
- Add the carrots, spring onions, and sweetcorn to the stock and leave to cook carrots.
- Add the chicken and noodles to the stock and a dash of soy sauce. Season according.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander (optional).
- Serve with a dash of Franks Red Hot sauce..
I just LOVE this quick and easy chicken noodle soup recipe. A mirepoix consisting of carrots, onions, and celery creates the classic chicken noodle soup flavor. If desired, you can add other vegetables like fennel, butternut squash, any type of potato, zucchini, green beans, or corn to the soup. Make sure to cut each vegetable in similar bite-sized pieces for even cooking. Rather than using noodles I used Alessi Organic Pearled Farro, Butternut Squash and Kale variety.