Recipe: Delicious Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup
Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup. Dashi is the basic stock used in Japanese cooking, the base for a large variety of Japanese soups, including miso soup or udon noodle soup. I used the first batch I've made to make an absolutely delicious ramen soup with soy sauce eggs and other toppings, like scallions, corn kernels, fried mushrooms, wakame (also seaweed and something I bought for this occasion – what to do with the rest. I came up with this when I made a Japanese-style dashi for chicken soup stock for my ramen noodles It's delicious!
This rich, decadent ramen soup is ready in just minutes, yet tastes just like the best bowl of ramen at a ramen bar. Want to know what makes our ramen so cool? We make our products using organic ramen noodles that we make from scratch in Woodland, CA each. You can cook Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 Package of Ramen Soup [beef or oriental + flavor packet].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chinese Dashi Powder.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Box Beef Broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Nori [crushed].
- It’s 1 of Thin Sliced Slab Meat [your choice – bison used].
- It’s 1 of Boiled Egg [halved].
- You need of ● For The Options / Sides.
- You need as needed of Pickled Ginger.
- You need as needed of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Dash of Chinese 5 Spice [optional].
We're in love with this pork broth-based savory miso ramen soup. Dashi Broth Noodle Soup With Homemade Chicharron Dashi broth is one of the essential ingredients for the Japanese cuisine and the usage is extremely versatile. It's a great addition to make a dipping sauce for noodles, miso soup, or even ramen. This not-too-spicy Craft Ramen™ is fantastic for plant-lovers and meat-eaters alike and is ready in just minutes.
Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup instructions
- Pictures 1 & 2 is all you'll need..
- To taste add Pickled Ginger, Soy Sauce and Dashi Powder..
- Boil for 3 minutes..
- Serve piping hot with a halved boiled egg and fresh cilantro as a garnish. Enjoy!.
We make our Vegetarian Vegetable Ramen Noodle Soup using organic ramen noodles that we make from scratch in Woodland, CA each day. In this new series we'll be going through how to make great ramen at home. Be warned, it's not a short process but I wanted to show you the theory behind ramen so that you can produce your own. I'm absolutely stunned by this recipe from Takashi's Noodles by Takashi Yagihashi. This beef-topped udon dish is complex and slightly rich, with just a tinge of sweetness in each spoonful.