Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup
Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can cook Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts OR thighs.
- You need 32 oz. of box of chicken stock (broth works too).
- It’s 1 cup of tortilla chips – any kind you prefer.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of a large onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare of Spices: Cumin, Coriander and Garlic Powder (all to taste).
Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Boil chicken until cooked thoroughly. When done shred..
- While chicken is cooking, dice the onion, cilantro, tomatoes and shred cheese..
- In a pot, bring chicken stock to a simmer and add the spices..
- In each individual bowl, place a handful of tortillas in the bottom then a handful of cheese on top..
- Once the broth is simmering, add the shredded chicken and cook for about 1 minute..
- Place large spoonfuls of chicken onto the cheese and chips. Then pour the broth into the bowl..
- Top with diced tomatoes, onions, cilantro and enjoy!.