Hot and sour soup (No meat & Easy). Seafood and meat, such as chicken, pork, and shrimps can be added to the soup too. If you wish to add them, then remember to mix in some julienne ginger. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!!
The traditional hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom. Soak the mushrooms in water until it is fully hydrated and become very soft Use scallop or shrimps in place of meat for the seafood version, make a chicken hot and sour soup or omit the meat if you prefer it to be vegetarian. Hot and Sour Soup is one of my all-time favorite Chinese food recipes, made with pork and tofu in a savory broth that's a little bit hot, a little bit sour This is a lot like egg drop soup, but with heartier ingredients like meat and vegetables instead of mostly egg. You can cook Hot and sour soup (No meat & Easy) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot and sour soup (No meat & Easy)
- You need 800 ml of Water.
- It’s of Bit of shredded black fungus.
- It’s 3 pcs. of Shiitake mushroom.
- You need 1 of ⁄4 Block Tofu.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 30 ml of White vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of White pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Corn starch.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2 pcs. of Chili pepper.
Serve this with one of my other popular. Chinese Hot and Sour soup broth is made with chicken stock which is flavoured with typical Asian Hot and Sour Soup is the BEST Chinese Soup for a cold! The clear broth, vinegar and spiciness are Still pursuing a no dried-dog-food diet for Dozer, incorporating fresh meat and even vegetables. Hot and sour soup is a variety of soups from several Asian culinary traditions.
Hot and sour soup (No meat & Easy) instructions
- Soften the black fungus and shiitake mushrooms with hot water..
- Shred tofu, carrot. Black fungus, mushrooms cut into strips..
- Mix white pepper and vinegar. Mix corn starch and water. Stir the eggs evenly..
- Boil carrots, shiitake, black fungus, and tofu..
- Add salt and soy sauce..
- Mix in the egg and stir slowly..
- Add chili pepper..
- Add corn starch water, stir quickly and bring to boil..
- A. Important: Add the white pepper and vinegar to the soup right before serving. (These two will become tasteless if cook for too long.).
In all cases, the soup contains ingredients to make it both spicy and sour. Soup preparation may use chicken or pork broth, or may be meat-free. Hot and sour soup is a lot like chili; every family has their own recipe, and each family thinks that theirs is the best. Hot and sour soup is such a popular dish takeout dish, along with egg drop soup and wonton Chinese restaurant-style hot and sour soup made easy! The hearty, spicy, sour broth is loaded Skip the meat if you want to create a vegetarian dish.