Hispanic Three Beans Soup. In a large saucepan, saute onion and green pepper in oil until tender. Hispanic Three Beans Soup A typical three beans soup with a kick. Then add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and red peppers flecks (to give the soup a little kick).
This hearty, warming Mexican bean soup uses basic store cupboard ingredients and is cooked from scratch in the microwave. Add extra chilli powder for a spicy kick. This meal, if served as six. You can have Hispanic Three Beans Soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hispanic Three Beans Soup
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Red Kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of Roman beans.
- Prepare 1 of fresh tomato.
- It’s 1 of Medium red onion.
- You need 1 of Chicken broth cube.
- You need of Ground Black peppers.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Red peppers flacks.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need 1/2 lb. of Of Cooked ham.
- You need of Garlic paste.
- You need of Homemade Sofrito.
- It’s 1 pack of Sazon Goya.
- Prepare 45 oz. of Of water.
Authentic Mexican Charro Beans Soup Recipe. In Mexico, a Carne Asada party just takes a couple of phone calls from relatives, friends or "compadres" to organize a plan to see who will bring in the steaks, drinks, salsas, guacamole, tortillas, onion, and the charro beans soup pot. A wonderful take on Spanish bean soup. Make a double batch and freeze individual portions for quick lunches.
Hispanic Three Beans Soup instructions
- Rinse and dry each beans and place them all on a container..
- Diced the ham, tomato and the onion and place them on separate containers..
- In the saucepan, add 2 spoonful of oil and put it on medium fire..
- When the oil is ready place the diced ham and the block of chicken broth on the saucepan..
- Mixed well until the ham is brownish colored. Then add the onion and a spoonful of garlic paste. Mixed well..
- Then add the fresh diced tomato into the saucepan. Then stir it again..
- Next, add 45 oz. of water. Then add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and red peppers flecks (to give the soup a little kick). Mixed well. Wait until boiled..
- This is optional but test the soup to see if you need to add more salt and/or black pepper..
- Next, while its boiling add a spoonful of homemade Sofrito and one package of Sazon Goya. Then stir..
- If you want, you can eat the soup with either a piece of bread or some tostones..
Make veggie or bean soups thick and creamy.simply puree a cup or so of the soup in a blender, then stir it back into the soup pot. From Gooseberry Patch Almost Homemade cookbook. The other main ingredient in this Mexican bean soup recipe is yellow onion, which is also one of the cheaper things you can buy at the grocery store. You'll also need some chicken broth (super cheap if you make your own from chicken scraps!), garlic, salt, pepper, vegetable oil, and a little bit of cayenne pepper and cumin. Bring a ton of Mexican flavor to your midweek meal with this amazing, one-pot recipe for Mexican Rice and Bean Soup.