Chinese vegetable soup.
You can cook Chinese vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese vegetable soup
- Prepare 50 grams of bok choy (sliced).
- Prepare 50 grams of cabbage (sliced).
- You need 50 grams of nappa cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic (sliced).
- It’s 5 grams of CM ginger (sliced).
- It’s 100 grams of chicken breasts (sliced with skin).
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 450 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish oil.
Chinese vegetable soup instructions
- 1. Sautee the ginger and garlic in oil, until brown and fragrant.
- Pour in water and place in the chickem.
- Add seasoning and sesame and fish oil.
- Cook chicken throughly.
- Once chicken is cooked place in the vegetables.
- Once the veggies are cooked ….. serve.