Easy "Mexican" Chicken Soup. With your chicken already done, you are on easy street. Tired of plain old Chicken Soup? Try this spunky Mexican inspired masterpiece.
I prefer not to use pre-packaged spice mixes. The ingredients include "ethoxyquin" and other scary. Mexican Chicken Soup is a delicious comforting meal made using chicken, vegetables, served with chopped cilantro and onion. You can cook Easy "Mexican" Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy "Mexican" Chicken Soup
- It’s 28 oz of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 each of rotisserie chicken, shredded.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen vegetable gumbo mix..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa verde.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 envelope of low sodium taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
Caldo de Pollo or Chicken Soup is one of those comfort foods that has no borders, and traditional Mexican cooks have a special place for it, too. This easy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe has the perfect amount of spice alongside a healthy serving of vegetables. (gluten free, low carb). If you're looking for a flavorful chicken tortilla soup that tastes like it's been simmering on the stove all day but only takes about an hour to make, then this is for you! This spicy Mexican chicken soup is the perfect cozy and colorful comfort food that will definitely become one of your favorites!
Easy "Mexican" Chicken Soup instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large soup pot.
- Bring to simmer.
- Let cook for about one hour.
- Serve over crushed tortilla chips.
It's everything you want and more, from a delicious Mexican delight. Easy to make, hearty and healthy, this soup packs a flavor punch! Easy to make healthy Mexican chicken soup with bell pepper, shredded chicken and spices. Add tortilla chips if you'd like! A ridiculously easy keto Mexican chicken soup for the slow cooker.