tortilla soup simple and easy. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! Serve over tortilla chips, and top with shredded Cheddar cheese. Throw away the cans and no one will know that it is not from scratch!
Top with tortilla strips, cilantro and avocado! We are in the midst of soup season and I couldn't be happier. I've been eating soup almost every other night. You can have tortilla soup simple and easy using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of tortilla soup simple and easy
- You need 4 of carrots.
- You need 2 of chayotes.
- It’s 1 of celery.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of of corn ( if u can find fresh use it ).
- Prepare 1 of green peas.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 of chicken boullion.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas ( or chips if u can find tortillas).
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauces.
From my Lasagna Soup to my Turkey Meatball Vegetable Soup. I just can't get enough of it. Are you looking for a slow cooking recipe? Super Easy Tortilla Soup The Tortilla Channel. olive oil, diced bell pepper.
tortilla soup simple and easy instructions
- put the chicken to cook with salt half of onion.
- cut the vegetables and tomato.
- once the chicken is cook take out and St??.
- on a big pan add little olive oil on medium heat.
- add the vegetables sautte for 5mins. then add the chicken broth.,the corn, tomatoes sauce ,chicken boullion salt to taste.
- cover and simmer after 20 mins. add the chicken.
- cut the tortillas in triangle, on a small pan add oil .once is hot add tortillas and fry.
- ** I can use this simple soup to made chicken soup. just add whatever pasta you like ..***.
- to serve on a plate put the tortillas(or chips), them add the soup garnesh with the avocado and some cilanrto leaves.
- bonnet apetticccccc.
Combine broth, undrained tomatoes and corn in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in chicken and hot pepper sauce. Tortilla Soup II "I made this soup and served it at a party before ever trying it. Easy to make using rotisserie chicken." – Babs.