Recipe: Yummy Easy Breakfast Soup For Two
Easy Breakfast Soup For Two. A hearty bowl of soup shouldn't just be reserved for lunch and dinner. Breakfast soups are popping up everywhere, and these worldly recipes will turn your cold-weather shivers into a happy dance. Soup for breakfast certainly fits the bill.
This Easy Tomato Soup for Two is the perfect quick and easy lunch or dinner. To make it, you just need one can of tomatoes, a handful of pantry staples, and less than half an hour. Hey, friends, I'm starting today's post off with an apology: I'm sorry I'm sharing this Tomato Soup today. You can have Easy Breakfast Soup For Two using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Breakfast Soup For Two
- It’s of Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of breakfast sausage.. i used Jimmy dean original.
- You need 2 tsp of dried chives.. u can use fresh.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 4 of yokon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Extras.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 of chives. for garnish (optional).
- You need 4 of of your favorite biscuits or a handful of croutons (optional).
Here are our best, fast breakfast recipes to get you out the door and off to a good start. This quick and easy breakfast is loaded with protein and flavor from layers of black beans, scrambled eggs, avocado, and salsa. Sure, breakfast for dinner is a thing, but it's rare that the concept gets switched around. Who says you can't do dinner for breakfast?
Easy Breakfast Soup For Two instructions
- in a medium to large pan crumble and fry sausage until no longer pink..
- pour in chicken broth. bring to boil..
- meanwhile wash and quarter the potatoes so they are in about bite sized wedges..
- add potatoes and chives to you're boiling broth..
- boil vigorously for 5-10 minutes our until potatoes are soft but Not falling apart..
- meanwhile whisk eggs until blended..
- once potatoes are soft bring soup down to a simmer and slowly stir in the eggs..
- add pepper to taste..
- simmer for about a minute..
- pour into two bowls..
- just before serving while soup is hot sprinkle shredded cheddar on top..
- garnish with a small amount of chives..
- serve with buttered biscuits or top with croutons for a complete meal!.
- serves 2.
- tip: for an added kick use spicy breakfast sausage and toss in done red pepper flakes!.
- hint: you can use any flavor breakfast sausage you like.
In some other parts of the world, sipping soup for breakfast isn't a farfetched idea at all — in fact, it's the norm. S., the concept really has never. These breakfast soups from around the world may change your mind (and your weekend breakfast plans). Here's a versatile soup that works as an appetizer or as a side for a sandwich lunch. It's loaded with mushrooms and orzo This easy, delicious and healthy side is a showpiece that always delights.