Recipe: Delicious easy soup can be made into stew as well
easy soup can be made into stew as well. Say Yes to Deliciously Crafted Soups Made with Real Ingredients. Best served on fluffy white rice Soup is best served with warm bread rolls, lightly buttered with margerine. These quick soup recipes, along with chili and chowder recipes, are no-fuss hearty comfort food.
These two classic Spanish ingredients melt into the stew, making it a little sweet and a little salty at the same time. Warm up with a bowl of your favorite winter comfort food. I am the submitter of this recipe and it IS a soup. You can cook easy soup can be made into stew as well using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy soup can be made into stew as well
- You need of Main ingrediants.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 large of chopped onions.
- You need 1 1/2 kg of chicken breast cleaned and cut into chunks or squares.
- You need 2 pinch of salt and chicken spices. I usually add mixed herb spices as well for extra flavour.
- It’s 1 of packet of chicken and noodle soup. Knorr is usually the best.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- You need 2 large of carrots unpealed and cut into thick pieces.
- Prepare 3 medium of sized potatoes unpealed cut into equal portions.
- You need 1 of packet of baby corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mixed veg prefferably something with green beans and broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cabbage (optional).
- Prepare of Optional Side Serves.
- Prepare 1 of white or brown rice with the stew.
- You need 4 large of fresh breadrolls wholewheat usually does the trick.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized pumpkin unpealed and grilled in oven.
However it can be changed easily to make a stew. Each region, family and restaurant has its own variation, but this slow-cooker soup has enough meat to satisfy the carnivores and enough vegetables to make it healthy. Join us on our world tour of top-rated beef stew recipes, as we explore the savory stews of northern Italy and Chile, Guam and Poland, Cuba and Greece, and tasty points in between. Now let's make it happen-read on for simple easy soup and stew recipes to just throw into your crockpot!
easy soup can be made into stew as well step by step
- heat stove to around medium heat. Add the chopped onions. Brown the onions till light golden brown colour.
- add the chicken cubes along with the salt and mixed spices of your choice.
- cook for around 10 -15 minutes or until chicken is white in colour.
- mix the cup of soup with warm – boiling water. Add to pot. Stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- add around 1 litre of boiling water, along with your potatoes carrots and corn. Add the mixed veg once carrots are semi soft as the mixed veg cook quickly.
- Taste your food. The vegetables soak up the spices and salt if u feel it needs more seasoning add some more.
- Make sure to cover with the lid as this allows the flavour to be sealed in. allow to boil for 45 minutes or until the potatoes and vegetables have softened.
- if you wish to eat this as a stew, lessen the amount of water u add. Once fully cooked mix 1 – 2 tablespoon of corn flower into 1 tablespoon of cold water and add to the soup to thicken. Best served on fluffy white rice.
- Soup is best served with warm bread rolls, lightly buttered with margerine. Amazing to eat the following day as left overs.
- with this I made it into a stew served with roasted pumpkin.
- pumpkin chopped into squares. Baked in the oven at 180°F. Add 2 teaspoons drizzled olive oil. 2 teaspoons sugar. 1 teaspoon salt and spices. Turn regularly to avoid over cooking or burning.
Can I freeze soups & stews for later? Yes, I love freezing leftover soups & stews for quick lunches and dinners on the go. My favorite method is to freeze in individual servings in mason jars. Here's a step-by-step for how to freeze in. The ingredients in stew are cut into larger pieces and are "stewed" in a small (well, smaller than soup) amount of liquid, until all of the ingredients are cooked and the flavors have melded.