Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings.
You can have Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 4 cup of or 32 oz chicken broth.
- Prepare 15 oz of canned peas & carrots.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of parsley flakes or 1 tbsp fresh parsley.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 of egg.
Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings instructions
- Cook & stir ground beef until golden brown; drain..
- Add cabbage, chicken broth, peas & carrots, & pepper..
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat..
- Mix biscuit mix, parmesan cheese, parsley, nutmeg, & egg together in bowl. Then, drop teaspoonfuls onto soup..
- Simmer uncovered until dumplings are firm, about 10-15 minutes. Then it is ready to serve..