Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup. A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. We serve creative spins on classic grilled cheeses. Event and wedding catering also available with our mobile grill and mini-bus dining room.
You don't have to grill to make the perfect, cheezelicious GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH. Perfecting Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup- Everyday Food with Sarah Carey. Never doubt your grilled cheese process with this recipe from Delish.com. You can have Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup
- You need 4 slice of Of white bread..
- You need 1 cup of Mayonnaise..
- You need 1 can of Tomato soup..
- It’s 1 1/2 pinch of Basel leaf..
- It’s 2 slice of Cheddar Cheese..
Add two slices of bread, butter side down. These gooey grilled cheese sandwiches taste great for lunch with sliced apples. And they're really fast to whip up, too. Here's how to make grilled cheese the right way.
Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup step by step
- Grilled cheese: On each side of the slides of bread, spread mayonnaise. Turn heat on low and add one piece of bread. Check bottom until golden brown. Flip bread over. Add another piece of bread to the pan. On the golden brown side add a slice of cheese. Check the newer slice of bread for golden brown bottom. Add the golden brown side to the slice with cheese. Then flip the sandwich over until golden brown in both sides. Repeat with second sandwich..
- Tomato soup: Add a can of soup to pot. Fill empty can halfway with water. Add that to the pot. Keep heat on low, and stir well. If wanted add: "Pinch of salt and Basel leaf" to soup. Stir until soup is hot. Turn off heat and pour into bowl. To the top of the soup add a pinch of Basel leaf. Serve and enjoy..
So what constitutes a truly superior grilled cheese sandwich? Well, it depends on whom you ask. Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled cheese sandwich of course! We are the National Geographic of bread, butter, and cheese. Whether it's your first time making a grilled cheese sandwich or your fiftieth, you'll find plenty of ways to dress up this American classic.