Recipe: Appetizing Easy Taco Soup
Easy Taco Soup. Find those recipes and more at Allrecipes.. Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup, Turkey Taco Soup, Tasha's Taco Soup, Busy Night Turkey Taco Soup with Avocado Cream, Chad's Slow Cooker Taco Soup This quick and easy taco soup was one of the very first recipes I made as a married woman. I was actually given this recipe by a friend, who also brought the soup with it, and I immediately fell in love. (with the soup…) One of the main reasons I love this recipe so much is that it uses canned beans, corn, tomatoes and tomato sauce.
In the words of Rachel Ray, this easy taco soup eats more like a "stoup", aka stew meets soup. easy TACO SOUP. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup recipe meets taco night. You can cook Easy Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- It’s of Easy Taco Soup.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernal corn.
- It’s 1 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- You need 2 can of stewed tomatoes (or 1 large can).
- You need 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Powder Mix.
- You need 1 packages of Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
- It’s 1/2 of Diced White Onion (optional).
- It’s 1 can of Original Rotel.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s 1 packages of Tortilla Chips (or crackers).
- It’s 1 of Container Sour Cream (optional).
- It’s 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar cheese).
All of the flavor, with less cleanup afterwards! No tortillas required: this beef-and-bean packed soup has all the flavors of a taco, all in one pot. It's a great quick weeknight dinner for the whole family. If you really miss that taco shell.
Easy Taco Soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat over medium to medium high heat.
- Drain hamburger meat and return to a cooking pot (big enough for all ingredients).
- Open all cans and add ingredients to the hamburger meat. DO NOT drain cans. If using, add onion at this time..
- Add both the Ranch and Taco seasoning packets and stir (I use the whole package of taco seasoning but you may want to use less due to spiciness).
- Cook over high heat stirring occasionally until ingredients come to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Once done add a ladle or two of soup to a bowl, crush as many chips (or crackers) as you want into bowl, add a little shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream..
- Enjoy! :-).
Easy Taco Soup is loaded with ground beef, chili beans, corn, and tomatoes. Looking for a hearty chicken taco soup recipe or an easy slow cooker version? Find those recipes and more at Allrecipes.. Tasha's Taco Soup, Texas Taco Soup, Vegan Taco Chili, Slow Cooker Taco Bean Soup, Instant Pot® Chicken Taco Soup Our quick + easy taco soup recipe can't be beat. It's fast and filling, with just the right amount of spicy, and it's easy to customize.