Recipe: Delicious Easy Chicky Noodle Soup
Easy Chicky Noodle Soup.
You can cook Easy Chicky Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicky Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of diced or shredded chicken.
- You need 2 stick of of celery.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced onion.
- You need 1 small of hand full of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2 oz of egg noodles.
Easy Chicky Noodle Soup instructions
- in a large pot mix the water, chicken broth and poultry seasoning and cook on high.
- in a separate pan brown off chicken if using raw chicken.
- remove chicken from pan.
- heat olive oil in the pan and sautee the onion and celery for approx 5 min.
- then add chicken and baby carrots let it cook another 5 min.
- then add chicken veggie mix to the broth.
- add egg noodles.
- cook until noodles are tender.
- I mentioned this recipe was was for someone on a special diet so there is no salt added. Feel free to add salt and any other herbs you like. Its such a simple recipe you can make it your own. Enjoy.