How to Prepare Tasty Easy Tomato Soup
Easy Tomato Soup. How To Make The Easiest Tomato Soup From Scratch. This simple homemade tomato soup is quick, easy, and insanely delicious. The soup is inspired by one of the most famous recipes out there.
This easy and comforting tomato soup is so simple to prepare using staple pantry ingredients. I absolutely LOVE homemade tomato soup! Tomato soup recipe with step by step photos – easy to prepare restaurant style delicious tomato soup recipe. You can have Easy Tomato Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tomato Soup
- You need 2 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- You need 2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of oregano, basil or any of your favorite herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of liquid cream (optional).
I have had tomato soup in many places. some restaurants really make a good soup. This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list. Making your very own roasted tomatoes is a quick and easy way to add extra flavor to your favorite soup and sauce recipes. This Easy Tomato Basil Soup is for those times when I am feeling virtuous and when I don't have much time.
Easy Tomato Soup instructions
- Crush the garlic and slice the onions thinly, place in a large pot with a bit of oil. Soften the onions and garlic..
- Open the tomato cans and tip into the pot, and add the boiling water. Turn the element up to high and bring to the boil..
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper. Stir the soup with a spoon to stop any ingredients sticking to the bottom of the pot..
- Boil for 15 – 20 minutes to simmer down..
- Take off the heat. Let it cool down a bit, then use an electric hand mixer to break up the onion and the tomato to a smooth broth..
- If you are wanting to make creamy tomato Soup, add the cream and stir in well..
- Serve with grated cheese and black pepper, or with yummy home made bread..
In a stockpot, over medium heat, combine the tomatoes, onion, cloves and chicken broth. Easy Tomato Soup recipe has only a couple of simple ingredients and tastes so comforting! The best homemade recipes are the ones you have memorized! This Tomato Soup recipe is one I make often. This soothing tomato soup made from boxed (or canned) tomatoes is my go-to in the fall and winter when fresh tomatoes are out of season.