Recipe: Appetizing Easy Taco Soup
Easy Taco Soup. Find those recipes and more at Allrecipes.. Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup, Turkey Taco Soup, Tasha's Taco Soup, Busy Night Turkey Taco Soup with Avocado Cream, Chad's Slow Cooker Taco Soup This quick and easy taco soup was one of the very first recipes I made as a married woman. I was actually given this recipe by a friend, who also brought the soup with it, and I immediately fell in love. (with the soup…) One of the main reasons I love this recipe so much is that it uses canned beans, corn, tomatoes and tomato sauce.
In the words of Rachel Ray, this easy taco soup eats more like a "stoup", aka stew meets soup. easy TACO SOUP. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup recipe meets taco night. You can have Easy Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- Prepare 3 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 3 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 can of black beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 can of kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- Prepare 46 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
All of the flavor, with less cleanup afterwards! No tortillas required: this beef-and-bean packed soup has all the flavors of a taco, all in one pot. It's a great quick weeknight dinner for the whole family. If you really miss that taco shell.
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown ground chuck in large stock pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off any fat from meat and return meat to pot.
- Pour black and kidney beans (4 cans total) into collander and drain. Rinse beans with cold water if needed. Sometimes canned beans like these will contain thick juice..
- Add drained and rinsed beans to cooked meat in stock pot..
- Add the 3 packets of taco seasoning to meat and beans..
- Pour diced tomatoes and whole kernel corn (4 cans total) into stock pot, including the liquid in these cans. DO NOT DRAIN..
- Pour 46 ounces of tomato juice into stock pot..
- Stir all ingredients together and bring to a simmer, letting it cook on medium low for 30 minutes or so. (I taste at this point and add extra seasoning if needed or even an extra packet of taco seasoning. This is totally according to your taste preferences.).
- NOTE: instead of putting all ingredients in a stock pot, you can add them to a large slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours. (Meat should still be browned on the stove before putting in slow cooker.).
- This makes a HUGE pot of taco soup, great for a large get together or pot luck supper. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips..
Easy Taco Soup is loaded with ground beef, chili beans, corn, and tomatoes. Looking for a hearty chicken taco soup recipe or an easy slow cooker version? Find those recipes and more at Allrecipes.. Tasha's Taco Soup, Texas Taco Soup, Vegan Taco Chili, Slow Cooker Taco Bean Soup, Instant Pot® Chicken Taco Soup Our quick + easy taco soup recipe can't be beat. It's fast and filling, with just the right amount of spicy, and it's easy to customize.