Recipe: Tasty grilled cheese with tomato soup three options
grilled cheese with tomato soup three options. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come We use the same three ingredients in this tomato soup, but add a little water and blend everything Adjust the soup for seasoning then grab a bowl…and maybe a grilled cheese sandwich? Who knew tomato soup and grilled cheese could get better? This dynamic duo is our fall go-to.
We love the combo of grilled cheese sandwiches and roasted tomato soup–so why not combine the two in each ooey-gooey bite? MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of. There's nothing like a grilled cheese and tomato soup combo, and our recipe is a low-calorie, Greek yogurt-infused take on the classic comfort food. You can have grilled cheese with tomato soup three options using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of grilled cheese with tomato soup three options
- It’s of soup.
- It’s 1 can of fifteen ounce of tomato condensed soup.
- You need 1 can of of water or milk same can the soup came in.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked jasmine rice optional this is my choice.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese you could easily cut this by half but I love cheese.
- You need 2 slice of Havarti cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of sharp cheddar cheese per sandwich.
- You need 4 slice of garlic Texas toast.
- Prepare 5 of pats of butter.
Pure tomato intensity, thanks to the oven roasting, which concentrates the natural sugars of the tomatoes. Get the comfort, with half the calories, with. Classic grilled cheese sandwiches with a kick. These are great with a bowl of tomato soup with a little basil added.
grilled cheese with tomato soup three options step by step
- Add soup to pot 2 options here add water.
- Or add a can of milk for more creamy.
- Third option leave plain or add rice.
- The sandwiches get out Texas toast or any bread you like.
- Lay first cheese slice.
- Alternate to next type.
- Keep alternating.
- Add shredded cheese and bread.
- Melt butter reduce heat put sandwiches in pan and cover don't burn the toast butter burns quickly.
- Toast the bread.
- Turn toast more remove and use sandwich to dip into soup hope you enjoy.
- Tip if you have leftover Chinese takeout white rice you can use here.
Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Cheese with Tomato, Peppers and Basil. Easy roasted tomato soup served with a simple, extra-cheesy grilled cheese sandwich is comfort food personified. It's your childhood favorite all grown up. There are few things that scream "home" and "comfort"as much as a bowl of creamy tomato soup served with a grilled cheese sandwich. I'm also having a grilled cheese issue, which I've alluded to multiple times in the last three weeks now.