How to Cook Yummy Quick And Easy Soup
Quick And Easy Soup. I love making this soup because it makes good use of leftovers from Thanksgiving. And it's quick, easy and tasty. No one feels as if they're eating leftovers because this soup is nothing like traditional turkey with gravy. —Margee Berry, White Salmon, Washington When someone at our house gets sick, I whip up this quick and easy chicken soup.
Soup is the perfect go-to when fall's chill is starting to set in. From hearty chili to creamy bisque, these one-pot meals come together in no time. Chilly evenings call for a comforting soup with a bit of restorative kick and plenty of vibrant toppings. You can cook Quick And Easy Soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Soup
- It’s 4 oz of Elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- You need 2 of Chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 4 oz of Chopped spinach (defrosted).
- You need 1 of Raw egg (beaten).
- You need 1 as needed of Grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Top with tortilla chips, or make your own crispy tortilla strips as shown. Adding crispy, spiced chickpeas as a soup topper is any easy way to "beef" up this quick, simple, and delicious soup. Quick & Easy Soup Recipes Hot or cold, starter or main course — search through these hearty quick and easy soup recipes. Find make-ahead and one-pot recipes for classic favorites and specialties like chicken noodle, vegetable, tomato, bean, french onion, bread or tortilla soups.
Quick And Easy Soup step by step
- Boil water and add bouillon cubes..
- Add pasta to boiling water and continue boiling until pasta is al dente, about eight minutes..
- Add spinach and continue cooking for about one minute..
- Add beaten egg and stir continuously for another minute..
- Pour into a bowl and add grated cheese on top..
- Enjoy while hot!.
In a large stock pot, combine broth, tomato juice, water, potatoes, carrots, celery, undrained chopped tomatoes, green beans, and corn. Instant comfort food, these quick and easy soups come together in a flash. Dilled Buttermilk-Pea Soup Instead of adding flour to thicken this soup, cooked tender peas take a whirl in the blender and do the job themselves. Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle Soup gselly. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab "This is so easy to make and so good!