Quick and easy potato soup. Try Our Easy-To-Make Potato Soup Recipes. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Measure the chicken broth into a large microwave-safe bowl.
Add the potatoes, carrots, water, salt, pepper, and dillweed. This easy potato soup recipe is absolutely delicious. It's easy and quick to put together and definitely a meal the whole family will love! You can have Quick and easy potato soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy potato soup
- Prepare 8 large of peeled and diced potatoes.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion.
- It’s 2 large of boxes chicken stock.
- It’s 4 tbsp of bacon grease.
- It’s 1 large of carton half and half.
- Prepare 1 dash of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 envelope of cheese flavored instant potatoes.
There is nothing I love more than a warm meal on a cold night and this easy potato soup is perfect when you need some comfort food. Put in a saucepan along with the onions and celery. Add water, but don't quite cover the vegetables. Add potatoes and onions to a medium-sized saucepan and cover with water.
Quick and easy potato soup step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot..
- Bring to a boil, constantly stir..
In a small saucepan, bring the potato and water to a boil. In a small skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the milk, parsley, salt and pepper; heat through. A perfect meal as the nights get colder, our Easy Potato Soup is quick yet tasty. Warm and comforting, it's like a hug in a bowl!