Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved)
Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved). Four of the five cheeses are included in a packaged four-cheese blend! Learn how to make cheese souffle. Here goes a simple and easy recipe.
From cottage cheese to mozzarella and more, these five cheeses are delicious and totally easy to make at home. Prices are rough estimates based on Bureau of Labor Statistics data and an informal survey of. We love multi-purpose kitchen gadgets that make life easier, so that's why the Instant Pot (a slow Especially this creamy kid-friendly mac and cheese, which cooks up in no time. You can cook Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved)
- You need 10 oz of package fresh tortellini (I use Trader Giotto's from Trader Joes).
- It’s 26 oz of can Campbell's condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh basil leaves chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of your favorite parmesan (I use a parmesan, romano, asiago blend).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper if you desire (I think it's wonderful without).
Microwave – Fast and Easy Cream Cheese Softening. Think you're not eating that much cheese? Heat tortillas in the microwave until softened. This mac and cheese is easy to make, and will be the perfect side dish for a bbq.
Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) instructions
- Par boil your tortellini a few minutes less than the package suggests. Poor into a colander and set aside. (mine said 6-8 minutes so I did 5).
- Using the same pot (that's now empty) pour your tomato soup concentrate in. Follow instructions on can to add the water (mine said 1 can soup concentrate + 1 can water) and heat on medium heat stirring occasionally..
- Add chopped fresh basil and oregano, garlic, salt & pepper & bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to simmer..
- Once the soup is at a steady simmer gently add the tortellini into the tomato soup deliciousness and heat for about a minute or two..
- Ladle into bowls, top with parmesan cheese and a sprig of basil. Pair with a salad or enjoy by itself..
Now this one some serious mac & cheese recipe! For us, the more cheese the merrier, and this recipe hits just the right. This easy cheese sauce is prepared with a simple white sauce base and shredded cheese. Serve it with vegetables, pasta, rice, even on sandwich melts. Sure, you can buy this firm cheese at the store to make your own homemade curries, but where's the fun in that?!