Uuudon Things Are Gonna Get Easier Noodle Soup.
You can have Uuudon Things Are Gonna Get Easier Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Uuudon Things Are Gonna Get Easier Noodle Soup
- It’s 20 of (1 in.) chicken meatballs (I used chicken teriyaki and mine were pre-cooked, but not frozen).
- You need 3 of carrots, coined.
- Prepare 8 cup of chicken stock (I prefer organic).
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 large of onion, sliced into rings.
- It’s 1 stalk of lemongrass, thinly sliced (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce (I like Aloha brand).
- It’s 4 head of baby bok choy, cleaned and chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of Japanese udon noodles, cooked separately.
Uuudon Things Are Gonna Get Easier Noodle Soup instructions
- Bring it all to a slow boil and then keep at a simmer for as long as you like. The flavors melt together the longer you simmer, which is amazing. (noodles separate).
- Make your udon noodles according to package directions..
- Serve this by putting your udon noodles in the bowl first, ladle in your very tasty soup and share with friends and family. Or eat it all. Who am I to judge? A dash of fish sauce and squeeze of sriracha never hurt either..