Recipe: Perfect Easy Spicy Chicken Soup
Easy Spicy Chicken Soup. Lets make this great recipe even easier. Cook the onions and garlic in a big, thick bottomed pan, add the chicken (chopped small or used cooked chicken that comes in the little pouch). Put a rotisserie chicken to good use in these easy ramen noodle bowls spiced with sriracha sauce and Thai chile peppers.
It's everything you want and more, from a delicious Mexican delight. Easy to make, hearty and healthy, this soup packs a flavor punch! Mexican Chicken Soup is flavorful soup made with lime, cilantro, onion, & a jalapeño to spice it up! You can have Easy Spicy Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Spicy Chicken Soup
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 3 of large carrots.
- Prepare 3 piece of celery.
- Prepare 3 of small parsnips.
- You need 2 of jalapeños.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried cilantro.
- You need of pepper, salt and granulated garlic.
- You need 8 cup of plus or minus chicken stock.
- You need 20 oz of pre cooked chicken meat.
- Prepare 3 of small Mexican summer squash.
My girlfriends couldn't believe this Instant Pot spicy chicken soup was healthy because of how good it tasted. They thought I was hiding something secret in the soup that would add on a bunch of weight. If you like a little kick to your dish, this Spicy Chicken Soup is for you! Rely on convenience items such as chopped cooked chicken, canned chicken broth and canned veggies to make this super-quick soup.
Easy Spicy Chicken Soup step by step
- Chop and dice parsnips, carrots, celery, onion and jalapeños. Add them to a pot with olive oil..
- Add seasoning and sauté until half cooked..
- While the vegetables are cooking chop and dice, the chicken and Summer squash..
- Add 6 cups of stock, the Summer squash and chicken. If you need more broth add what you need..
- Heat until hot..
This tex-mex inspired Spicy Chicken Soup is bursting with rich, deep flavor. It just has a lot of spices in it. Update: This Spicy Chicken Soup was one of the first recipes I posted when I started my blog, and it's still a family favorite a decade later. It was high time to make it again with some new photos and share it with new readers who may have missed it the first time around. I love this meal because it is so easy.