How to Cook Delicious Easy mexican soup from Lithuania!
Easy mexican soup from Lithuania!. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Take a mixer, and mix it all together till solid mass. Cook bacon in a large saucepan until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in saucepan.
It's a perfectly quick and tasty weeknight dinner. Lithuanian's, Poles, and Ashkenazi Jews share many dishes and beverages. Thus there are similar Lithuanian, Litvak, and Polish versions of dumplings (koldūnai, kreplach or pierogi), doughnuts spurgos or (pączki ), and blynai crepes (blintzes). You can have Easy mexican soup from Lithuania! using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy mexican soup from Lithuania!
- It’s 300 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of dark beans (can be red).
- It’s 100 grams of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of canned tomatoes in their own juice.
- Prepare 1 liter of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 piece of chopped onion.
- You need 1 piece of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 300 grams of grated cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of cili.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
German traditions also influenced Lithuanian cuisine, introducing pork and potato dishes, such as potato pudding. Put the chicken in a slow cooker. Sprinkle on the chili powder, cumin and some salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, black beans, tomatoes with chiles, tomato paste, onion, chipotle.
Easy mexican soup from Lithuania! step by step
- In frying pan fry onios and garlic till gold color. Add ground beef. Fry till there wont be no water and smells good. Add salt, pepper, cili ( a loooot) . Add drained beans, tomato paste, and tomatoes with juice. Cook about 6min..
- Take a big pot, add 1 liter of beef broth and and the content of frying pan. Take a mixer, and mix it all together till solid mass. At the end add cheese!!!! Bon apetite!.
Instructions; Combine all ingredients for meatballs, mixing well. In a stock pan, combine broth, onion, celery, carrots, cumin, oregano, cilantro, and tomatoes with the liquid. Modifications I made were the following: Used black beans instead of kidney beans (wife does not care for kidney beans) Added a can of diced tomatoes and chilis Seasoned with garlic white pepper and black pepper. Topped with Mexican shredded cheese and fried tortilla strips. Learn how to cook great Mexican shrimp soup easy.